Thursday, February 10, 2011

C4K Post #1

Ms. Naugle's 5th Period Math Class


Rachel S's Blog
Summer

Summer
February 1, 2011 ~ 3 Comments
I love summer because you get to swim and go to summer camp. I go to a Christen summer camp, When camp is done I miss all the other campers so much . We go to feild trips every Friday . On Wednesdays the snowball truck comes. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have pool and hottub time. i looooooooooooooove ssssuuuuuummmmmmmmmmerrrrrr.

Hi Rachel,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama down in Mobile, AL. I must say that you did a fantastic job on your blog, and I really enjoyed reading it! Summer is one of my favorite times of the year as well as there are so many different fun activities and things to do. It sounds like you have a lot of fun when you are at camp. How long is summer camp for? Once again, I must say that you did a fantastic job on your blog and I really enjoyed reading it. I now look forward to summer!
Tracy Hunt
EDM310 Class
http://hunttracyedm310.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment