Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Personal Learning Network

This is not my PLN. My PLN consists of tiles devoted to the following:
Weather Channel
Various News channels (ABC, Fox10, CNN, etc...)
Calculator
History Channel
Education networks
etc...

At first, I did not think doing a PLN was much of use for me as I had "Google" in front of me. But as I began to create my PLN, I realized hey, this is great! My PLN enables me to jump directly to websites that I love to visit, saving me time from having to type them in and going that route. I will DEFINITELY use my PLN whenever I enter my classroom, as I now realize how much time it actually can save you, not to mention the greatness it serves in the end. I cannot wait to work further on my PLN to finish it. I know I did not finish it, but I did this on purpose as I know as time goes on, I will find useful sites that I can add on to it with. Overall, I enjoyed the PLN a lot, and I can't wait to use it one day in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment